When first getting started with social media listening it can be hard to know where to begin. Hopefully we can help with our blog: The Value of Enterprise Listening”. We have also created a Social Media Listening Checklist to get you thinking of how you can gain the most value from social media listening. It provides the framework for you to describe the scope of your requirements as well as providing some food for thought. If the answers to the questions below are yes, you need to download the Social Media Listening Checklist. Alternatively contact Results 2Day or call on (02) 8354 1554 and we can point you in the right direction.
- Do you want to use social media for research or analysis as you would a focus group? or
- Would you like to gain an understanding of the industry and how people are communicating about your industry? or
- Would you like to see how people are talking about your brand? or
- Do you want to see how you compare to your competitors? or
- Do you want to see what drives positive/negative sentiment of your brand?